Monday, March 16, 2009

Update

Well, do to losing my camera for a week, i haven{t put on lots of pics, but luckily now i have a lot to put on now... So lets start...

This is sister Ana Guzman bringing us the paint to paint her wall( see last weeks post)

This is me taping of the wall.. If you can{t tell i am sitting on a four inch ledge.... And i am above a stairwell... (nice shoes...)
Here I am getting the top corner.....


This is me ona 2by4 painting(still over stairwell) Me an Elder Soto(viva mexico) painting the wall a lighter shade of blue...

Yeah... you get it.... I am still on the wood plank...

Good work elder soto

This is me putting in a lightbulb so you can see the true beauty at night.


Finish shot... Neat huh.



This is Sister Guzman talking on the phone to her two daughters that are in Holland..... Yep, long story...

(ps. Future wife, i really like the way she has her house painted half blue and half rust.... Keep that in mind for when we have a house)






A few of my favorite people in in

We had a jump rope competition, but seeing as how the jump rope was super small i had to pull my legs up high to jump and it was hard...


This is our baptism from last week.... Raquel YEAH

Me the night before making sure the baptism clothes would fit...

Me and Soto in Pollo Campero. We are both kinda sick. He has a cold, and i feel like i have mono..... I swear i haven´t kissed anyone in 14 months!! Oh ps today i have 14 months in the mish.



Elder Stevens and I playing legos....




Well, thats our week. Still working hard!!! I am super happy, and as alwaysi absolutely love being here!!!!!!!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM YESTERDAY AND TAMI TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!

Love, Elder Haws

3 comments:

Jan Haws said...

Hey, I commented, where did it go? Love the post. Love the paint job. Stay busy and happy. Lots of Love

Shanna said...

Love all the pictures, nice paint job! It looks like you had a lot of fun working on that project. Keep busy and happy :).

Tami said...

Good painting little bro! Thanks for the birthday wishes, I had a good birthday.