Monday, March 23, 2009

Normal week......

Well, when i say normal week what i mean is... Nothing happened. At least nothing worth taking pics of, but heres a few random ones i took just to have something to send you.

This is me putting on my tie for tami´s birthday(also saint pattys day) I didn´t realize until about 10 30 at night that it was saint pats day, so i hurried and put on this tie i have been saving for this special day. Then i pinched my companion... He got mad.... And we went to bed.....

Today we had to get a package for my companion out of customs.... It was full of mexican candy.... Actually i feel a little sick because of all the candy....

Next, i have been working on solving a rubix cube. I am getting pretty good... Hopefully by the next week i will have beat the world record or something... I will be sure to let you know....

also, i ran out of toothpaste today..... Yeah i was pretty desperate for pictures...
Well, thats all. We found out this week that our best investigator can´t be baptised becasue of a serious problem in her life.... I was super bummed. I talked to her today for about 20 minutes and she was extremely depressed. She is moving tonight, so we will probably never see her again...... Yep thats basically all thats happening in the work here. Our zone is working really really hard and we are still the best. So the second of april we have changes... There is a good chance i will be changed, which kinda sucks. Soto is like one of my best friends of all time. We get along SUPER well. I think thats how you know its time for getting transfered. Next week at this time i will know if i am getting transfered. Also, this week i am going to another area in our zone to help and old missionarry realize that he can still change his lazy ways and work hard his last few months. I will be there all week. So my last week in this area i will be on divisiones.... Oh well at least i wont have to keep eating nasty mexican candy
Love you all
Keep on rocking!
Elder Haws

8 comments:

Dawn said...

I love reading your blog Danny!

Tami said...

I'm glad you remembered to wear a green tie! Way to go Dano! Also, I bet you'll get a bunch of toothpaste from someone back home soon because you said you ran out. LOL! Well, that's a total bummer about your investigator not working out because of a serious problem she has. I hope everything else goes well, and good luck on divisions!

Brady said...

What kind of Mexican candy? Hopefully no Chupa Piñas. I noticed something that looked like candy elotes. You don't like candy with chile? Oh well. He did get some Letras soup. I took a picture once on my mission that said "Brady y Shawnee" in Letras soup. Hechale ganas y suerte con el misionero muerto. Ojala tu nunca mueres asi como el. Animo como siempre.

Tami said...

Danny, Millie says hi and that you need to change it so people can comment annonymously. The end.

Jan Haws said...

I'm not sending toothpaste, Nola told me to, but I'm not. I'm sure you have bought some by now, anyway I hope so. Thanks for the fun post and cute pictures. Love U

Shanna said...

Yuck i've heard that most mexican candy is pretty nasty! I hope that transfers work out ok for ya. As always i love seeing all of the pictures. Keep up the good work Dano:)

Brax said...

yay for mexican candy!!!!!! you just need to adjust to chili and tamarindo: good work my friend

Brax said...

espereme, does chupa piña have the same meaning there as it does here for the elderes?