Monday, March 30, 2009

Farewell Don Bosco

Well, i got the call last night, and i am getting transfered on thursday. I guess i am a little bummed. This past week, i was on divisions for EVER with elder shoemaker. He is super cool, and we had a great time. I am going to miss elder soto, but i am ready for a new area, and i feel i completed my work here in don bosco.
Oh, also this past week, we made sloppy joes with a recent convert family( the same one we made tacos with) and they were delicios, but not quite like the ones my mom makes.

Well, i appologize that this week is short and without photos, but i just didnt have anything to take pics of. I promise this week i will take a bunch.

Anyway, sure love you all
Thanks for all you do.
Love, Elder Haws

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! I'm glad I can leave a message now. Danny, I want you to know that I read your messages every week. They make me laugh so hard some times. I'm so glad you're such a good missionary. I love you bud. Keep it up!
Love,
Millie

Brax said...

danny, i mean elder haws, i will get you a mask, if you promise we can have a lucha after the mish

Nick said...

Danny, I liked your email reply to Jan's. It was funny. I thought it was like you were talking to her. Your a cool kid.

Shanna said...

I'm so excited that you got transfered Dano! i hope that everything is going well in your new area. Keep up the good work :)

Shanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.