Monday, March 9, 2009

Howdy ya´ll

Well, this week was great. First we made tacos for family night with a recent convert family!!! IT WAS AWESOME!!! and my mexi comp did a really good job. Heres some picks...

MMMM ¡QUE RICO!

Other than that, this week was normal. When i say normal what i mean to say is that we had to do three baptismal interviews... Cross a nasty poo filled river guided by a bum in order to save about 20 minutes on a bus... I got sick one day but then better... My comp is super cool.... Painted an extremely awesome inactive ladys house(actually now she is just less active cause she came to church on sunday for the first time in years) Talked to lots of bums.... Got my camera stolen but then recovered it.... Learned a big lesson about forgiveness....Oh yeah... And we had a baptism..... Well, because my camera was stolen when we painted the house and durring the baptism i dont have pics of all that, but my comp still had his so i will put some on next week. So yeah, i think you get the point right.... Yep, still a happy missionarry :)
Love Ya everyone(except for those i don´t know, but im sure i would at least like you....)
Love, Elder Haws

Ps. don´t worry, i got my camera back.

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Wow and you can cook too. Looks good!

Shanna said...

2 things. Love the apron, love your face! I'm so glad that you found your cammera and that your week went so well. Keep up the good work Elder Haws:)

Brax said...

ya, mexican comps, i got some too! and your mexican comp lives where i was, but he is still in the mission anyway.

Jan Haws said...

I love these posts. I like the cute apron but most of all the missionary wearing it. Stay away from the stinky rivers.