Monday, May 26, 2008

Well...... I got nothin..

I don´t have anything interesting to say, only that it rains a lot now. It has rained everyday for about 2 weeks. Its kinda fun, i am surprised at some of these houses that they can withstand the rain. There are a lot of houses that are not quite as sturdy as kamp kaboom. I actually feel right at home in a lot of them. We were exploring the other day and we found a tree house, but it was really a house. I would send pictures, but if i takr my camera around in my area it will probably get stolen. Its kindof a bummer that i cant take lots of pictures. I have thought a couple of times here that my friends and i could make a living just building ghetto huts here. Anyway, thats about all. I am having a good memorial day all alone. Its my first memorial day ever that i havent seen another american. Adios until next week
Elder Haws

1 comment:

Jan Haws said...

So0metimes it is good to "got nothin." Keep working hard and keep smiling!