Monday, May 12, 2008

A little story

Here is a little story!!!

I woke up the other morning and looked like this....so i decided to cut my hair...

It was really hard at first and didnt work so well...

But then it started to get fun.
I think i did an especially good job on the back.

Then i rememberd nick also cut his hair and that he also took glamore shots.

So i took some glamore shots too.This one didn´t quite turn out how i wanted it... I was going for Something more attractive...
All in all, it was a good experience and i save about two dollars, but $2 once a month for 24 months is $48 dollars, so i guess i am going to come out on top in the end. Maybe i will even buy my own hair clipper machine...

3 comments:

Jan Haws said...

Oh Danny, You look so handsome!! You did a fabulous job. If you buy clippers, then how much money will you save? Good job

Tami said...

I love your haircut but I especially love the pictures of your glamour shots! You are a great hair-cutter. Maybe you can be Nick's barber when you get home...
Love ya!

Nick said...

Danny your so cool. I laughed out loud. It makes me happy that you thought of me while cutting your hair . I think you did an awesome job on you dew.

Nick