Monday, May 5, 2008

Nothing Super

Nothing super just a note to say I am still allive.
Everything is super awesome here. We havent had a cool p-day for a while... Today we had to go to san jose cause my comp needs glasses. Weirdly enough my comp in the mtc needed glasses too while he was my comp.... Maybe i have super powers or something... Maybe the reason my vision is so good is because i steal vision from others....... SHANNA WEARS GLASSES TOOOO!!!!!!

Anyway, i am still loving being a missionarry. I am excited to call on mothers day, but i still don´t know when i will call... I guess thats all i have to say. Love you all and thanks for all you do. Thanks for the prayers. I really feel them(especially when i have cow stomache for lunch)

So long and thanks for all the fish

Love, Elder Haws

3 comments:

Tami said...

Stay far away you vision stealer! Just teasing! That is pretty funny though! Don't eat any more cow stomach or pigs feet. Seems like you get sick a lot from that. I'm excited to talk to you soon.
Glad your still alive!
Sure love ya!

Shanna said...

FINALLY THE MYSERY IS SOLVED!!! No wonder my vision is so bad. At the rate i'm going i'll be blind by the time i'm 30, thanks alot danny lol. It's good to hear from ya, and i'm glad that you're doing well.
Love ya lots,
shan:)

Jan Haws said...

Wow Danny, now we know why we all wear glasses and contacts except for you, wait Tami too. Does she have the super powers too? It is fun that you are still the same funny Danny. It helps me to know that you are really o kay. Lots of love