Monday, May 19, 2008

Thinking

We didn´t do anything cool this week so i am just going to share some thoughts i just had. As i was reading my e mails today, i read one from my mother. She said that fremonts graduation was today, witch means i have been graduated for a year. Also, she said braxton left last week and gave me the adress to his blog. As i was looking at it i realized that we(my friends and i) are all grown up. I looked at the pictures of braxtons fiesta and missed the good old times. It seems like yesterday that we graduated and now we are all practically on missions. Oh how time flies. I am so gratefull that i have always had such great friends, and even though they probably don´t even read this, thanks friends. Thats really all, Love
Elder Haws

4 comments:

Jan Haws said...

Oh Danny, I was thinking the same things when I wrote you and looked at Braxton's blog. Look at what a great army you and your friends are. You are going to make such a huge difference in many peoples lives from many lands. You can party again. Keep up the great work and thanks for having such good feelings about your friends.

Tami said...

You do have great friends. I see some of them (or some of their brothers) sometimes when I go to Dallas Green. It makes me miss you. Keep up the god work. I love you. Thanks for the emails and for the blog. Do you even read the comments?

Dawn said...

Hey Danny, I've been reading your blog for a few months now. I like hearing what you are up to. It's fun being able to keep in touch like this. That's why I asked Braxton if he wanted a blog. He thought your sisters did yours but I reassured him it was you. He still wanted me to do his though. :) So every time you ask is anyone reading this. Yes! Keep it up!

Michelle Catts said...

I love you Danny Haws. Yes, we have great friends, though we all are terrible at writing the missionaries. Know that we talk about you often and you are truly missed by us all. Keep up the good work, we are all so proud of you!