Monday, October 26, 2009

Pueblo Nuevo in Limón

Well, i got transfered finally alter 7.5 months in Rio Claro.

(pic in front of sign.) Before changes I was in San Isidro… Heres a cool pic.

(pic with “chicks”) Ok. Well, my new area is called Peublo Nuevo in Limón. Limon is an interesting place, if you Google it I am sure you will understand why.

My comp is Elder Morales from Costa Rica. He is a great kid and I am excited to get a lot of good stuff done here.

Well, I am ready to finish the mission strong. All is well here and I am definitely working hard. Sorry this is short, but so is my time unfortunately. Thanks all for everything!!! Happy Halloween!
Love Elder Haws

3 comments:

Dawn said...

good luck in your new area. I'm glad to hear you are going to work hard till the end. No regrets that way!

Jan Haws said...

Dano, I love that picture with all of the different cities, you didn't end up in any of them. I Google Limon and it is a beautiful place by the Caribbean. I am glad you are excited to work hard. I know you will be awesome. Thanks for the post. Lots of Love

Brax said...

no manches, si es cierto. esta acabando su mision. que raro, pero hechele ganas y nos vemos en mayo. cuidete
con mucho amor, tu amiguito de mexico elder ropelato