Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Short on time...

Danny's message this week is a combination of an email he sent to Jan (Mom) as well as to Tami and Nick. It is a little bit strange but Danny didn't have enough time to write something specific for the blog, so you get what you get this week! :)

He wrote the following to Jan:

Well, as always time is short.I guess that kind of has a double meaning huh? I donñt have much time to write, and i dont have much time left in the mission...I would lie if i said i didn{t think every day about going home. I am trying to use that to motivate me. This week was great but long.

On tuesday we left for san jose and weren't back until thusday night. It was a VERY long trip, but a great meeting. President Clarke of the seventy (and the area president) spoke to us. Literally it was two VERY spiritual days. Wednesday was zone confeerence and Thursday was just the zone leader meeting. I got to know him very well. Actually, he asked me for shannas phone num,ber.... I hope he puts in a good word for me...
Well, i believe that my time has almost come to have changes again. Elder Nay and I can't stay together because we go home together... So i a almost possitive i will be transfered next monday. I am sad, but at the same time happy. I am excited to get to my next and last area and work hard every day. As a zone leader there are so many things to worry about that we don't really get to wqork to our full potential. If all goes well, next week i won't be a zone leader anymore. I have had a great time searving in that function, but after a year, i could definatlely use a break.

Well, all is still well here. I am hapy and still doing my best Thanks for those quotes from my class... I don't remember them, but they are good.

Oh yeah, yesterday i was waiting for a bus and i remembered the tiome we were heading to washington and we helped that family whos van rolled on the side of the road. all i remember is that the baby was named corbin... or "cobin" as his slightly older brother said... I wonder how they are. Tell dad i said thanks for being a great example and helping them!!!!Until next time, Love, Elder Haws
Danny wrote the following to Tami to put on the blog:
Here are two pictures. One is me with this super cool family. They are all baptised except for the dad and we taught him a sick lesson in which he basically decided to get baptised. They live in my area but the other missionarries are teaching them... Long story.

He wrote this to Nick:
Well, all is well here. Yesterday was a bummer day for me too. We had four investigetores that were going to get baptised, and they didn't show up... Turns out two went to another church and the other was drinking wine.... Yeah theres a bummer for you. Also it rained SUPER Super hard.

So everyone here has been freaking out about the swine flu.... I kinda thought it was all a big lie.... Who knows maybe its real... Is it true that in utah they chaged everything to HDTV?????? mWeird...

No comments: