Monday, August 17, 2009

Happy mothers day!!! (in costa rica)



Well, it turns out that mothers day is a diferent day here... I don't know why, but it is. So this week, we had our mothers day activity in the Church.


For some reason we decorated it like valentines day... I don't kno why... But we Played ames, listened to two kids play Marimba, and everyone(except for me and my comp) danced.




This is a picture of a crab that i ate.... Suprisingly it was delicious.


This is a plate of my food... You can se the crabs, and oysters there... I actually like it so much that i am going to tell our cook to from now on only make seafood...



While everyone danced i got to watch Keidan, so i let him play with my nametag...


He is one of the coolest kids i have ever blessed(i have only blessed two but they are both super cool)


The Party was great.




So remeber our new dog Bookie? Well he isn't really ours, but every night when we get home he runs into our house. Anyway, the other day he was eating Elder Martinez' shoes... It was funny.

I think he may have given us fleas.....

Also, today for pday we went to the beach... It was cool, but we just sat there and looked at it... Oh then we threw a cocanut out there and saw who could hit it with a rock.... Yeah...

This is me Elder Ash, and Elder Davis. Oh and you can see elder flores' pants in the background.
Elder Davises companion went home yesterday(he finished the mission) and so for the next month Elder Davis(byu shirt) will be in a trio with my comapanion and I. He is from Albequerque New Mexico. He is cool.
Well, Thats basically all for this week.
Things are still AWESOME and i am not even trunky even though yesterday i hit my 19 month mark....
Peace out,
Elder Haws

1 comment:

Shanna said...

hey i hope you had a great mother's day. It looked awesome in your pictures (minus the seafood...gross). Looks like all is well. Keep up the good work Dano :)