Monday, June 29, 2009

¡¡¡Adios Amigo!!!

Well, the time has come. President arbizú is endiong his mission this week.(tomorrow actually)

On thursday we went to transfers, and it was basically a farewell to the Arbizús. It was great to say good bye to them and listen to their final words for us.
President Arbizú is the man, and i am going to miss him. I know that President Galvez will be awesome as well.This is a random picture i took.

Well, i know this is short, but this is all i got. I LOVE this work. We are doing awesome things.

Thanks for your support
Love, Elder Haws

3 comments:

Jan Haws said...

Good stuff Danny. I will miss them and i don't really know them. I love the pictures, especially the Snowman tie. The random picture looks like the stuff out of your pocket. I sure do love you. Carry on!!

Nick said...

Well now you get to see how awesome the next pres. will be. Good luck.

Tami said...

I love the random picture of the "stuff" from your pocket. Cool. Also, I hope the change in mission presidents works out for you. I'm sure the new guy will be awesome! Take care Dano!