Monday, June 15, 2009

Well, Here I am again. I decided to start with me doing my cool move from last week..



So this week was pretty normal. I decided to take a few pictures of my area. This is a sign that says Rio Claro. in the background you can see a bunch of palms... You see, here in Rio Claro, there are about a cagillion palms. They harvest the fruits and make palm oil,


Here i am in the path that leads to a big neighborhood. People tell us there are lots of snakes in the Palms, but i haven´t seen one yet. Actually i always look for them
Heres my comp and i on this neat jungle trail.
This is Rio Claro. If you understand the meaning of rio claro you, like i, will be surprised to see that it is really dirty...
It turns out the bridge was built by the United states.... GO US!(That could be U.S. or us, but i don´t really know which one i meant.)
The mission is still super awesome. As of tomorrow i have 17 months in the mish. I definately can´t believe how fast it is going by. It is crazy. Well, thats all for now. I sure love this work.
Love Elder Haws

3 comments:

Tami said...

You're skinny! Nice trick there dude! The pictures you posted are pretty neat! Love ya!

Jan Haws said...

Good trick. I am glad you worked at it until you got it. I love the pictures of the palms. They are huge and beautiful. You look great and happy. Thanks

Shanna said...

i'm so proud i knew you would get it eventually! also i agree with Tami, stop being so skinny! great pictures dano :)