Monday, February 23, 2009

Well... I got nothin...


Well, seeing how today we did what we always did, and i forgot to take pictures, heres is a brief resumen of what happened(i think resumen is spanish, but i dont know how to say that in english so... You get it) This is me dunking over someone else with my rocket shoes.... Well, yeah... Something like that happened..... Yeah...

Well, this week has been great. We had changes and now we have basically a completely new zone. We were worried at first because we lost all of our best missionarries, and got a lot of young guys, but things are turning out great with all our new elders. This week Elder Falabella Of the area presidency will come to visit our mission. I am excited because we as zone leaders get to be in a meeting with just him, the down side is he will probably chop our heads off.... Well, we will be pretty busy with all that. I realized now that we have such a young zone that i am getting old.... I feel like time is flying by. Well, i guess i just need to work super hard....LIKE ALWAYS

Love yall
Love, Elder Haws

6 comments:

Unknown said...

es poco lo que comprendo pero
ser misonero es algo fantastico yo no lo soy por que soy mujer y aun no cumplo la edad! pero es admirable lo que hacen los misioneros! felicidades por ser uno de ellos!
eso es oruyooso]!

Jan Haws said...

Wow, I wish I knew Spanish! When I first checked this post, all I saw was, "Got Nothin." I was a little sad and was hoping you weren't homesick and discouraged with a new zone and all. There wasn't a message or an artistic picture. I love the art work. It is good to know things are good,you are happy,and you are still working hard. Keep on truckin, you're doing great.

Jan Haws said...

I love the ROCKET shoes LOL

Brady said...

Your resumen was wonderful. It's amazing what windows paint can do in the hands of a master. Good job with the zone.
Suerte y animo hermanito!!

Unknown said...

asombroso!!! felicidadees!!!

Shanna said...

Ha ha i love the picture, especially the rocket shoes. I hope every thing goes well this week and that you don't get your head chopped off. loves:)