Monday, February 16, 2009

Its gonna be a big one!!!

Howdy yall.
I have decided that to celebrate presidents day i will post lots of pictures(also cause i only recieved two e mails so i have none i need to write)


Here are lots of pics from the last couple weeks......

This is me looking at angel moroni at the temple... "Oh if i could preach with the voice of an Angel...."

This is just a little glamor shot of me in front of the temple.... I was thinking about the future i think..... Yep..... Good ol´ future :)

This is me posing in front of the temple.... There were other normal pics, but i like this model type pic the best...

Heres a picture of moroni... If you look close you will notice that he is missing his trumpet.... It fell out during the earthquake.... No worries, they are planing on puting it back soon...( i use a lot of periods.... Sorry about that...)

This is Me elder workman and a kid named kyle playing starwars.... Yep, im still a kid...
Next, we see a beautiful picture of the heavens.... I thought this was beautiful...

Next we see me preaching off of a bridge... What you cant see is all the people below listening to me....... Ok it was just a garbage filled river....

This is a smurf house i found on divisions with elder workman... You get the full effect with the special features of my camera....

here we have another shot of the heavens.....

I don´t know what i was going for here, but it turned out really nice. you can really see the concern in my face...(also if you zoom in real close you can see my man whiskers.... I am 20 now you know...)

Here is me working on Shanna´s valentines present...(shan if you didn´t get that yet stop looking)

Yep... More
Its Elder Haws...
This is us today at another mexican restarant in our area... It was pretty good i guess....
Yesterday we found out about changes... In our zone 7 out of nine areas have changes. We are loosing all of our senior comps except for two..... Basically we are doing so well, that they want to spread that success across the mission or at least thats what it appears. We will have a fresh new zone in a few days. Oh... I don´t have changes so i will be here with elder Soto for at least another six weeks:)

I turned 13 months old today... It seems like only yesterday i was turning one year... I guess it really does go by fast.

Anyway, i would say more words, but i put lots of pics, and they say something about pictures saying words and stuff.... Yeah, you get it...

Thanks all for reading this. You are so great

Love Yáll
Love, Elder Haws


Ps tami just e mailed me... SO she gets a special plug... YEAH TAMI ok thats all

Peace

4 comments:

Shanna said...

wow i love all of these awesome pictures! danny you look so skinny!!! Also so I haven't gotten my Valentines day package yet but now i am very very excited to get it. I hope that you got mine in time! love you lots:)

Jan Haws said...

Wahoo, I thought I was the first one to comment, I wrote it and send ti, but Shanna must have done it at the same time. I love the pictures too. Good job! You look awesome and busy. It is too bad your zone is getting broken up. All good things change. Keep on drumming and working hard you will be blessed. Lots of love!

Nick said...

Danny I thought that was funny that you were making a life size pic. of yourself. Your a cool kid.

Brax said...

the angel moroni on my temple case the gold plates in his arm, a replica anyway. you da man. oh im braxton not mom