Monday, February 9, 2009

Punishment!!!

Well, seeing how no one decided to email me except my mom(thanks for the e mail mom) i am punishing anyone that may be reading this but that didn´t gother to send anything. I am not going to tell you what happend this week.....




Ok i am not rude... Here you go.


So we have been doing something called the Habit in our zone. Basically we work really hard and form good habits. A lot more to it, but i dont feel like explaining..... So our zone is offically working really hard, and we are the best.


Well, it turns out that in the zone we have a tournament every three months against the zone of la paz (my first zone in the mission) We play sports, and the winner gets the... "halham mitchler cup" The four zone leaders who started it were Halgren and Burngham = halham Mitchell and Cutler = mitchler... Get it?

Well, we decided to mix it with the habit and place it as the ending part. Also, last wednesday we went to the temple as a reward for our hard work. Long story short, we dominated the cup, and are now the 2 time defending champs!!! Heres some pics of the zone in our shirts... MEtalica style!


Heres a shot of me with my bling... I am super gangsta now..... Werd!!!!


My Gangsta code name was "white chocolate".... Yeah... Im white #21... because the rest were takin... And cause its a special day;) Heres a shot of Elder Benitez with his shirt... You can see the front view really well so... Yeah....
This is me and my sick comp Elder Soto At the temple!! IT WAS AWESOME!!!


Well, thats all. I have to get back to saving the world now! Love Ya´ll
Love, Elder Haws




5 comments:

Jan Haws said...

The shirts are cool adn it is good you can have fun playing sports. I like the White Chocolate and The number too. I especially like the Temple picture. The flowers are beautiful and so is the missionary on the bench. Love U

Jan Haws said...

Oh I forgot, Good work on being the best zone, Keep up the great work.

Tami said...

Great, I knew the second that I saw the title for your blog that I failed to email you. I'm sorry I'm a crappy sister.
I like the shirts and the pictures are fun to see today!
Thanks for sharing all the fun stuff with us even though I TOTALLY SUCK! Sure love ya!

Michelle Catts said...

Luke would love your gansta picture, I think I will send it to him! Keep up the good work Dano. Huge love!

Shanna said...

ha ha i love that you are #21, its the best of all the numbers! I have to agree with michelle, luke would be loving on the gangsts picture. Thanks for all the great pictures:)