Monday, January 5, 2009

HAPPY NEWYEAR!!!

Howdy Yáll, its me, elder haws...

Well, new years was super cool. You see, it turns out that they love fireworks here, so at midnight..... FIREWORKS EVERYWHERE!!!!! They were still going when we went to bed late at 12:30(two hours late....) We had sparkling cider, and that was about it. New years day, we played sports with our whole zone for quite some time, and then watched Kung foo Panda. It was pretty good i guess.

Well, we knew it would happen, my companion is getting transfered on wednesday:( Every time you get a good one, they take ´em away. I am gonna miss him, not gonna lie. He has taught me a lot and we have grown quite close in these short short weeks. It feels like only yesterday we got put together. Oh well, maybe my next comp will be cool too.

Today we went to a waterfall, and it was super fun, i didn´t take my camera though... SO maybe i can get some from someone and put them on next week, or you can just google "waterfall" and pretend i am there.

We are all excited for this new year. It is my "dark year" which means i will be here all the year, and i guess i am excited. in 11 days i will have a year in the mission... It doesn´t feel like its half way over, but maybe something will change in a week and a half.

I love you all. Thank you for all the support! I know that you all pray for me, and i feel it a lot. I try to pray for you all too, but unfortunately you only earn a prayer for commenting on my blog, or sending me some sort of correspondence.

2009 Is going to be great!

Love, Elder Daniel R. Haws

3 comments:

Dawn said...

I love you Danny!

Jan Haws said...

2009 is going to be a good year, but 2008 was a good one too. I am excited for the experiences you will have this year, and I can hardly wait to hear about them. We already know you have been through an earthquake. Oh Danny I love you! Have a Happy Birthday tomorrow and a good day Friday on your 1 year mark. Love U Mom

Shanna said...

I'm only commenting so that i can be prayed for lol. I hope 2009 is great for you and that you love your new comp! Love ya:)