Monday, January 26, 2009

Nothing new....



Well, this week was by far not as interesting as last week, but i figure since i did so well last week this week can be short. It sufices me to say that we are working hard, my companion is AWESOME and i am SUPER happy. I actually feel like i might know what i am doing now.....




Here are a few photos.... The first is my ingrown toe

nailIt looks a lot worse than it really is. I used my knife and got it out real good, then i put some rubbin alcohol on it(just like in boyscouts) and it dun even hert no maur.

On a related topic, we went to a really good mexican restaurante today so my comp could ave a real taco for the first time in a while.... It was delicious...(not sure what this has to do with ingrown toenails...)

The random taco bell rapper was from another missionary... We ate REAL mexican food.....

Well, thats all. I am working so hard i cançt believe it.

Love Ya´ll

Love Elder Haws

2 comments:

Nick said...

Nice toe Danny. Just thought I would tell you that I am watching the English version of The Office right now, it's not as good.

Jan Haws said...

Hey Danny That toe looks sore. Keep taking care of it. I am glad you've figured out things, that you like your comp and that you are happy. What more could you want. Yyou always make me smile when I read this blog. Keep up the good work and I'm glad you got to eat Mexican food. Yum
Love you tons
Mom