Monday, December 29, 2008

Goodbye Frank :(

Well listen to a story about a man named Richard Frank King, A rich deaf man trying to establish handicapped sports centers around the world. He was walking through the park just looki´n for sumtin to do, when up from the street came Two Angels. Elders That is........ Well the next thing you know we started talking.... Or writing i guess, and we learned a lot about him. He is from california and has come to church for 5 weeks straight. But, it came to an end because, he is going to Chile tomorrow, and then Japan after that.... This is a picture with us before he left church his last week. Hopefully all goes well with him.


Also, this week was christmas. I had a great time talking to my fam, and also our zone went caroling....You may notice a lack of elder haws in this photo, thats because i somehow got selected to be the choir director, and photographer...

This is me with my Christmas stuff.... on christmas eve... for some reason everything decided to be penguin themed this year.... It was neat :) I even had a penguin at home...

Shanna and I also talked.... It was fun

(Ps. Shan cute Scarf/everything:) you look as good as you sounded)

Well, thats all

Merry Christmas and a happy new year from Costa Rica

Love, Elder Haws

2 comments:

Jan Haws said...

Happy New Year!!
I love the pictures. You look happy and it looks like you had a great Christmas. It was sooo good to talk to you. I loved it. I love the little Beverly Hillbillies song post. Cool that you could help a little bit with Frank. To bad he had to be moving on. Sure Love You Happy New Year!
Mom

Shanna said...

I love the pics! I'm glad you had a wonderful penguin filled Christmas. Love you :)