Monday, December 8, 2008

Howdy ya´ll

Hello......

This is elder Haws. Heres what happened this week.

First, we got to go to the sealing of one of his converts... At the temple.... It was neat.

this is my comp elder halgren.... He is really cool.

This is me at the temple with the nativity....

Next in importance, we bought a cristmas tree and lights.... Now we are festive. >TOday we will get christmas ties and then we are planing on taking christmas card photos... Also there is a mask thing in this pic that a member in my old ward gave me.... He is dressed as santa... We where those hats to contact in down town san jose... Actually i am wearing it now...(sorry no picture)

also this week we went to a store called pricemart(basically it is like samsclub or cosco... We bought lots of food, and this is a breakfast we made. Thats a mango smoothie in the bowl, but it was real thick.... Also featuring pankakes eggs and bacon... MMMMM

This is what we look like when we get ready to leave.... You can see the hotel we live in just a little.



Well, thats my week. Things are a lot different than they were in my old area, but i love it. We are so busy it is CRAZY
Thanks all for all you do. I cant believe its already christmas..... Weird

Love, Elder Daniel R. Haws

5 comments:

Tami said...

Holy cow! Okay so that video made me laugh so hard! I don't know why I thought it was so funny but I think that the fact that you were jumproping was just so hilarious to me! It's good to see you're still eating (and I can see you're not starving, obviously with the amount of food that you had). It's fun to see your companion and I'm glad you got to go to the temple. That's neat. Sure do love you kiddo! Christmas won't be the same here without you, but hey...at least we get to talk to you! YAY! Talk to you soon! Love you Dano! P.S. Do you even read our comments?

Tami said...

Okay so after I posted, I thought it was funny watching that time lapse video again. Danny, does your comp have to wait for you all the time? It looks like your companion was pretty much ready to go and you were just goofing off or something! Still hilarious every time I watch it!
Love ya!

Shanna said...

I'm with Tami on this one, i laughed pretty hard at the movie. Thats awesome that you got to go to the temple, it looks beautiful! Looks like you're still doing awesome. Can't wait to talk to ya at Christmas:)

Jan Haws said...

Well Elder Haws, You look great and so happy. I am glad you got to go to the Temple. I love the pictures. I was wondering if you just don't have any plates, or if there was too much food for a plate and you needed to use a casserole dish? The food looks yummy. I am glad you are having fun and doing well. I Love You!

Elder Haws said...

actually we don´t have plates... And the bowl i used. it turns out we had to give it back to some lady....