Monday, October 27, 2008






Well, first, in light of me not being there for the family pumpkin carving, here is my pumpkin.... Sorry, its not very good......


Its supposed to be a missionary..... i forgot the tag.... CRAP, well imagine there is a name tag there, i accidently cut it out and couldn´t get it back in with a toothpick......



Second matter of buisness, BAPTISM


On saturday, we babtised Miriam de la Trinidad Del Socorro Chaverri Flores( also the other elders, elder Lee and elder keddington baptised a guy named manuel)

Yes it was hard remembering her name for the baptism. Miriams story is really incredible, and i would love to share it with you sometime. Ask me about it, and i will be sure to tell you.

Thanks for all, Love Elder Haws

6 comments:

Jan Haws said...

Great pictures. I love the pumpkin missionary. I could tell what it was without the name tag. It is good to see you are well and happy. Keep up the good work.
Mamisita

Brady said...

What's Miriam's story? There I asked and now you have to tell us. Nice Punkin by the way.

Tami said...

Your pumpkin was awesome! I especially like it. Did you do it on the paint program that comes standard on computers? I liked it!

Shanna said...

Danny i am loving the pumpkin, way to go! Also i would love to hear this story, it sounds like a good one. You look super happy, and as always i am so proud of you:)
Keep up the good work!
Love ya!

Nick said...

Funny pumpkin dude. And that lady has an awesome name. Good job Danny.

Jan Haws said...

I would love to hear Miriam's story too. I'm sure we will hear it sometime.
Still Love U