Monday, April 27, 2009

YEAH!!!

Well, this week went fast. I went to Buenos aires on divisions to do 3 baptismal interviews. We worked so hard that when we got home i was "dominated by the spirit" and i just passed out on the bed asleep at 850(we got home early). Next, on saturday we had the baptism of Joseline. She is the daughter of a recently reactivated brother from the ward. She is nine years old.

Also, i noticed that the fire extinguisher in our shurch is overcharged....
This is a picture that some lady took of us... I think she was trying to not have the door in the picture..... Oh well its just a once in a life time picture.... Casey, photo shop it!
Later, we found a giant bug....
I also took a pictuer almost eating it... But it was gross so i spared you all the grossness....

Well, thats about it for this week. Everything is going great. We are working hard, adn ready for changes!!!!

I love you all who read this, and if love is innapropriat... I like you.....

Peace, love Elder Haws

Ps. beware of pigflu!

2 comments:

Nick said...

Wow, Danny that is a sweet bug. I think that might be the biggest bug i have ever seen. Was it still alive?

Jan Haws said...

Wow! What a big bug. I'm glad you have been busy you are having baptisms too. I love to read your posts, they start the week out great. Thanks Elder Haws