Monday, April 13, 2009

Ok Heres my week in a quick nutshell. Fist i went on divisions to san vito, and while ther i ate bananas....

Next on friday(pday was changed due to semana santa) We went to the top of a mountain where i saw the ocean...... Unfortuanetely i was playing with my camara so you will have to imagine these two pictrures together....
This is what i looked like hiking through the jungle..... (brady you will recognize my shirt....i found it here for like 3 dollars...)
This is when i saw monkeys while we were hiking

Heres the view from the very very top of the montain....
Heres a spider that we found at the very top of that mountain...
This is a choza at the very tippy top of the mountain. If you look hard you can see a light bulb there covered in a plastic bottle... I thought that was neat.

Mom i thought you would like this....Also this week i taught my comp how to yo yo....... YEAH he is good at it.



(all of the last stuff was from last pday... Friday, now we are to this pday... today)

Today we went to Paso Canoas... On the border of panama to do some shopping., so i figured i might as well get a picture by the sign....

Well, thats all. I am still working hard and all that good stuff. Still love you all, and all that stuff too,
Love, Elder Haws

3 comments:

Jan Haws said...

Wow Danny, what a pretty place. Take it all in for me. I'm glad you are busy and happy. Keep up the good work.

Shanna said...

Beautiful pictures (not the spider one though!) The video made me laugh I'm sorry that you aren't a very effective yo yo teacher lol. It looks like all is well, keep up the good work. Love ya:)

Brax said...

you should try too make your mission a little less beautiful so i dont feel bad. but at least mine has lots of people, like 28 million