Monday, November 10, 2008

Nothing great :(

Well, here i am. This week we had to come to san jose again for interviews and then tomorrow we have zone conference. It is intersting because we are sleeping in the mission home and the are some 30 missionaries here. today has been an intersesting p day in san jose once agian. We played basketball, and i am still not good at all. Everyone kindof kept getting mad at me, so i decided that from now on i will stick with watching. This is the reason i have never gotten good at bascçketball, i have never been good, and then people get mad at me, which makes me not want to play anymore.... Oh well that doesn´t really have anything to do with being a missionarry. This week has been both amazing, and at the same time not so amazing. About 5 of the seven days were just amazingly good, but the there are the two that weren´t good, oh well, at least we are getting bette. The 27th is changes, and i am almost surely getting changed. I am just about ready to go to a new place and meet new people. Who knows what will happen. I have no idea who could be my next comp. Once i thought that, and then i got a kid that was new, then i thought it again, and got someone with more time than me, but i am senior comp. Now i have no idea what will happen. Oh well, only The Boss knows. Well, anyway, we have a baptism this saturday of an 82 year old woman.... Hopefuylly she doesn´t drown.... Other than that, everything is going great here. I am really happy. I know sometimes i don´t sound happy in e mails, but that just because I dont really like e mailing very much. Anyway, i am still learning everday. Thanks for all the love from hooper, next thing you know i will be there again, so heçurry and enjoy the time without me.
Love, Elder Haws

1 comment:

soli said...

oh danny boy, what's up? hope you're enjoying all, from the sounds of it, you're having every experience a missionary should have (even the flooding!). and i do hope you didn't drown that 82-year old woman...now that i've found your blog, i'll have to keep up to date.
anyway, ciao!
tyler