Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Bananas

Well, this week went about narmal. Actually it was the best numbers wise of my mission. It was pretty cool. We have been doing pretty good. So the highlights of this week is that we found a lady who is a memeber and her husband isn´t. He is super prepared and definately going to get baptised. But the best part is that they gave us 50 bananas. Um they were delicious(cool vidios maybe in the future). And they only made me miss Shanna Banana a little. So the next cool thing is that i bought a hammock. Its really neat and comfy, but it says panama on it.... Oh well. There is a picturwe of me with it set on the soccer goal while the other elders play basket ball. So yeah. We have a lot of really cool people that are progressing and will be baptised. I feel all my hard work opn the brink of paying off. I like being a missionarry;)
Thanks for all you do,
Love, Elder Haws



6 comments:

Shanna said...

Oh dano i love the pictures!! now you have 2 pictures of you in a hammock, wow look at you go lol!

Tami said...

Danny, you fooled me posting 2 days in a row! I love the pictures. (I'm glad you're the one eating all the bananas though and not me...) Love you kiddo!

Jan Haws said...

I love seeing new pictures of you. You look great! Thanks Dano

Jan Haws said...

i like the hammock and the kid in it.

Jan Haws said...

50 Bananas! Do you ever want to eat another one?

Jan Haws said...

I was just looking at this again and it looks like you fastened the hammock up with your belt? Cleaver