Monday, April 7, 2008

These are my shoes after a normal day here in costa rica
I figured i would try and be all dramatic like emily always is...
This is my district at the mtc. They were all pretty cool i guess......
Yeah i am cool i think...
This isn´t over done....



Costa rica is still the best mission in the world.. I still love it here and i am actually not sick for once:)
This is about the most amazing place in the world. Things are awesome here. Conference was amazing and we actuall had like 8 investigators come. This week we had divisions with one of the Assistants te the president. it was great and we got a lot done.
All is well and thanks for the support!

THIS CHURCH IS TRUE!!!
Love, Elder Haws

2 comments:

Nick said...

Danny your such a cool kid. I miss you man.

Nick

El Tambor said...

Danny! I dunno if you read these or not but I just opened my cal today! I'm goin to Carlsbad California Spanish Speaking! I'm pretty dang excited despite the fact that all the Spanish I know is "No habla Espanol."

Spenc