Monday, March 31, 2008

¡Qué bonita!

So what do six missionaries in paradise do on their p-day??
They find a waterfall of course!! Six of us(me, my comp.-elder chamaya(de peru), our district leader-elder westergard and his comp-elder apaza(de peru), and the zone leaders elder glenn and elder binks. It was pretty cool. I guess thats what happens when you are in the best mission in the world....
Ok so this is one a three awesome waterfalls we found.
this is another
Cool eh? Its sideways, but i can´t figure out how to turn it...
Maybe someone else can...

¿¿¿Mission, or vacation???
This is me in the back of some random truck on the way to the trail. We only had to pay the guy 3000 colones(that like six bucks)

2 comments:

Shanna said...

Wow that looks like so much fun!! I can't believe that you paid some stranger six bucks to ride in the back of a truck lol!! Love ya lots!
Shan:)

Anonymous said...

Oh man Danny! That looks like so much fun! It doesn't surprise me that you would do something like this! I hope you got your money's worth from the ride in the back of the truck!!! Ha ha!
McKenzie