Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Email November 4th, 2008

So Danny I hope you don't mind if I post the email that you sent to mom, but I thought it was kinda fun so I'm going to post it.
Love ya!

Well, here i am. Today we had to take a 3 hour bus to san jose for a district leader traning. We just barely got back, and have to be out to work in 10 minutes. Because of this, this will be short. Please send it to all so they know i am alive. This week has been interesting. On friday we had to move houses because of problems in our old house, so now we live in a little apartment that is about the size of our old bedroom. It is behind the bishops house, and he isn´t too hjappy, but oh well. So i hadn´t even realized it was halloween until 8 30 when we saw 4 little kids dressed up in costumes. It was funny, and that was my halloween. So all is well here, we are happy and working hard. I promise that next week i will make up for the lack this week. I love you all, some more than others, and in different ways, but i am sure that whoever you are, i love you. Thanks for all you do.
Ps mom, i didnt call you the other day, maybe just a coincedence..... Anyway, love you
Love, Elder Haws

No comments: